Thursday 2 May 2013

all the girls in the club go gay for me! (all the girls = one friend of mine)

I did this in blue because I thought that'd suit the setting more; we were in the locker room of a nightclub! wooh! in the background I drew some people in their party clothes and all but after the watercolor and scanning process you can barely see that. also, in the second panel, I'm closing my locker, but I was too lazy to draw that locker, apparently.
oh, right, crucial detail; this was before I'd told her. although she might've still said that if she knew.

When I'd first decided to continue these little comics, I thought I wouldn't have enough ideas but I quickly realized.. I have so many ideas! I already drew some, just gotta color them. (:
I've even got more ideas for these more lgbt/adult (haha, for lack of a better description) comics than my regular comics!

also, here you see what happens when I get the change to write a description.. (when submitting a link to reddit, one cannot) sorry for this wall of text to those who read it all! ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment